Diviner is a disruptive startup with an ambition to improve the way new drug candidates are chosen and funded — so that the world gets better medicines. We are doing this by creating a novel forecasting technique which will vastly improve biotech investors’ ability to choose the most promising drug candidates, and thus channel funding to those with the most promise.
The Diviner Forecaster network is the group of people who power our forecasting technique. We currently have 30 seasoned industry experts as Diviners, and we need to both expand the network and ensure that we support our Diviners to keep them highly engaged, contributing with as much of their big brains as possible.
If you are entrepreneurial, passionate about making the world a better place, and have a track record for motivating people with scientific backgrounds, you could be a great candidate for this key role.
- As a member of the leadership team, contribute to the strategy and execution that will make Diviner successful
- Continuously improve the strategy for maximizing the power of the Diviners network, including the number of people, the skills mix, the motivation and engagement plan, and the recruitment strategy
- Create and execute on recruitment programs
- Create an advisory board with a track record of growing and motivating networks of freelancers and experts, especially in other successful startups
- Compensation commensurate with experience and ability, includes both base pay and stock options
- We are a virtual, geographically distributed startup, with team members in Indianapolis, Raleigh-Durham, San Francisco and Seattle.
- 10+ years leadership experience in recruiting, HR marketing or large-group coordination, with a passion for motivating teams
- Bachelor’s Degree required